Training course on competence development and employability of refugees and (im)migrants.
- To share and explore the micro and macro level perspectives of youth unemployment with special focus on the structural and individual factors in different countries;
- To discover the social background of youth unemployment in general and the causes in different countries;
- To get acquainted with the approaches and proposals concerning youth unemployment of European Commission through European Youth Pact as part of Lisbon Strategy and European Youth Strategy “Investing and empowering young people”;
- To discuss and invent tools how these youth policies can be achieved within local and international youth work activities for with and by unemployed young people;
- To invent and explore new youth work tools in local level with special focus on positive thinking, empowering young job seekers and fighting against social exclusion.
Target group: 3 youth workers, social workers, etc./country
All together: 18participants, 2 trainers, 1 logistic person: 21ppl
Duration: March 23 till 30 March 2019
All members are arranged to stay and work at Tu Linh Hotel - Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
The meeting took place according to the plan of activities:
- Present the aim and objectives and the program of the Macro - and micro-level perspectives on youth voluntary Structural Individual factors. Employees ’meeting
- Ideas, solutions against unemployment, help integrate culture.
- Group work, each group must develop and discuss at least 5 methods to help young people improve their capacity and find jobs by themselves: interview skills, CV writing skills, skills team work, planning skills, organizing seminars, organizing events, online and offline training courses, ...
- Service models, business ideas supporting young people have also been mentioned
After the activities, the members join together to visit the old quater of Hanoi, the history museum, the Ho Chi Minh museum, the prison, visit Ha Long bay, Huong pagoda, and Bat Trang Village, .. participate in cultural and cuisine exchange events in Hanoi.
The meeting took place well, the delegates were happy, safe, achieved the set target!