- To assess the Phase 2 - Employability of the project;
- To prepare the monitoring questionnaire for all participants of the project;
- To edit and finalise the following:
- Educational booklet for youth workers and teachers on development of intercultural sensitiveness;
- Campaign booklet against xenophobia and racism,
- Strategy towards decision makers locally and international level in order to respect the universal human rights of immigrants and support their acceptance by local communities.
- Methods’ booklet on youth work methods, tools and techniques on employability of immigrants.
Target group: national coordinators 1 ppl/country.
All together: 6ppl
Venue: Recoaro Terme, Italy
Duration: February 21 till February 25th
The last international meeting was held in Italy, in Recoaro Terme from the 21st till the 25th of July 2019. All the coordinators from the partner organisation (6 people in total) met to check all the necessary documents for the final report, to share the outcomes and to refresh the dissemination strategy.
We discussed about the logistical issues and we assessed what was winning and what was wrong.
It was a great opportunity to spend the last moments of the project all together, remembering all the activities we did during the last 2 years. We had some free time in the Garda Lake to say goodbye each other and to set up collaborations for the future.